Module/ board mở rộng I/O cho PLC S7-1200
Không tìm thấy sản phẩm nào khớp với lựa chọn của bạn.
Giới thiệu chung về module/ board mở rộng I/O cho PLC S7-1200
- Digital/analog inputs/outputs as a supplement to the integral I/O of the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs
- Signal modules as separate modules; can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs except the CPU 1211C
- Signal boards as modules for plugging onto the CPU where space is limited; can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the relevant task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional inputs and outputs
Ứng dụng module/ board mở rộng I/O
Digital/analog expansion modules provide the option for using further digital/analog inputs/outputs in addition to the existing integral digital/analog inputs/outputs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- With signal modules which can be mixed as desired, users can adapt their controllers exactly to the relevant task. This avoids superfluous investments. Modules with 8, 16, and 32 input/output channels are available
- Signal boards can be used where space is limited or if only a few additional inputs/outputs are required. Each S7-1200 CPU can be modularly expanded by a signal board. This does not increase the mounting space required for the controller
Flexibility: If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
Module/ board mở rộng I/O được thiết kế với
Signal modules (SM)
The signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices:
- Installation on DIN rails: The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation: Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral drill holes.
- All digital modules are easy to replace thanks to removable connecting terminals ("independent wiring").
Signal boards (SB)
The signal boards are plugged directly into the receptacle on the front of each S7-1200 CPU.
- Mounting: Signal boards are plugged directly into the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU and are thus electrically and mechanically connected to the CPU.
- The CPU mounting dimensions remain unchanged.
- All signal boards are easy to replace thanks to removable connecting terminals ("independent wiring").
- Signal modules cannot be used with the CPU 1211C.
- Signal boards can be used with all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs.