Module mở rộng SM 1232
Giới thiệu chung về SM 1232
- Analog outputs for SIMATIC S7-1200
- Extremely short conversion times
- For connecting analog actuators without additional amplifiers
- For solving even more complex automation tasks
Ứng dụng của SM 1232
SM 1232 analog output signal modules permit the use of analog outputs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation: With analog signal modules, users can optimally adapt their controllers even to more complex tasks
- Direct connection of actuators: Up to 14 bit resolution permit the connection of actuators without an additional amplifier
- Flexibility: If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
SM 1232 được thiết kế với
The signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices.
- Installation on DIN rails: The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation: Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral lugs.
Chức năng của SM 1232
SM 1232 analog output signal modules convert digital signals of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller into signals for controlling the respective process.