Module mở rộng SM 1231
Giới thiệu về SM 1231
- Analog inputs for SIMATIC S7-1200
- Extremely short conversion times
- For the connection of analog sensors without additional amplifiers
- For solving even more complex automation tasks
Ứng dụng của SM 1231
The SM 1231 analog input signal modules allow the connection of the controller to analog signals of the process.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation: With analog signal modules, users can optimally adapt their controllers even to more complex tasks
- Direct connection of sensors: Up to 14 bit resolution and different input ranges permit the connection of sensors without additional amplifier
- Flexibility: If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
SM 1231 được thiết kế với
The signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices.
- Installation on DIN rails: The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation: Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral lugs.
Chức năng của SM 1231
The SM 1231 analog input signal modules convert analog signals from the process into digital signals for internal processing by the SIMATIC S7-1200 controller.