Module mở rộng SM 1234
Không tìm thấy sản phẩm nào khớp với lựa chọn của bạn.
Giới thiệu chung về SM 1234
- Analog inputs and outputs for the SIMATIC S7-1200
- Extremely short conversion times
- For connecting analog actuators and sensors without additional amplifiers
- For solving even more complex automation tasks
Ứng dụng của SM 1234
SM 1234 analog input/outputs permit the use of analog inputs/outputs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation: With analog and digital expansion modules, users can optimally match their controllers even to more complex tasks
- Direct connection of sensors and actuators: Up to 14 bit resolution plus sign and different input/output ranges permit the connection of sensors and actuators without an additional amplifier
- Flexibility: If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
SM 1234 được thiết kế với
The SM 1234 analog input/output signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices.
- Installation on DIN rails: The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation: Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral lugs.
Chức năng của SM 1234
The SM 1234 analog input/output signal modules:
- convert analog signals from the process into digital signals for internal processing by the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller.
- convert digital signals of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller into signals for controlling the respective process.