Bộ lập trình PLC tích hợp màn hình LCD 2.4 inch Vision130. Palm-size, powerful programmable logic controller (PLC) with built-in black & white LCD 2.4″ graphic display, keypad & onboard I/O configurations, expands up to 256 I/Os.
Multi-function Programmable Logic Controller + HMI Overview
- Auto-tune PID, up to 24 independent loops
- Recipe programs and data logging via data tables
- Micro SD card – log, backup, clone & more
- Function Blocks
- Multi-language display
- Built-in Alarm Screens
- RS485/ RS232
- 2 ports may be added: 1 Serial/Ethernet/Profibus and 1 CANbus
- MODBUS TCP
- CANopen, CANlayer2, UniCAN
- BACnet, KNX and M-Bus via gateway
- FB Protocol: for any 3rd party protocol
General Features: Web server, E-mail & SMS, 3G Modem support, Remote access utilities
* SNMP V1 Trap, SNMP community Name
- Expand up to 256 I/Os
- I/O options include digital, analog, high-speed, temperature & weight measurement. See tables below:
- Vision130™ models – Onboard I/Os
- I/O Expansion Modules
Visilogic™ Software for Vision130™
All-in-One programming environment. Simple, fast development for both Ladder and HMI applications.
- Develop your programmable logic controller (PLC ) and HMI applications in one environment
- Configure hardware & communications
- Establish modem and data communications
- Test and debug your programs
- Software Utilities Suite: remote access and data management tools
|Local or Remote I/Os may be added via expansion port or via CANbus. Expand up to 256 I/Os — see table below I/O Expansion Modules|
|Application Memory||Application Logic: 512K • Images: 256K • Fonts: 128K|
|Scan Time||20µ sec per 1K of typical application|
|Memory Operands||4096 coils, 2048 registers, 256 long integers (32-bit), 64 double words (32-bit unsigned), 24 floats, 192 timers (32-bit), 24 counters|
Additional non-retainable operands: 1024 X-bits, 512 X-integers, 256 X-long integers, 64 X-double words
|Data Tables||120K dynamic RAM data (recipe parameters, datalogs, etc.), up to 256K fixed data|
|SD Card (Micro)||Store data logs, Alarm History, Data Tables, Trend data, export to Excel • Back up Ladder, HMI & OS, clone PLCs|
|Enhanced Features||Trends: graph any value and display on HMI • Built-in Alarm management system• String Library: instantly switch HMI language|
|Type & colors||Graphic STN LCD, white LED backlight|
|Display||Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels • Size: 2.4”|
|Keys||20, including 10 user labeled keys (slide kit sold separately)|
|Power Supply||24VDC, except for V130-33-B1, which is 12/24VDC|
|Battery||7 years typical at 25°C, battery back-up for all memory sections and RTC|
|Clock||Real-time clock functions (date and time)|
|Environment||IP66/IP65/NEMA4X (when panel mounted)|
|Standard||CE, UL Many of our products are also UL Class 1 Div 2 and GOST certified – please contact Unitronics|
- In some models certain inputs are adaptable via wiring and software settings, and can function as digital,high-speed, analog, and in certain models as TC or PT100.
Adapting requires input pins. This reduces the number of digital inputs. Pin requirements:
• Each high-speed requires 1 or 2 pins according to high-speed mode.
• Each analog input requires 1 pin.
• Each TC requires 2 pins per TC input
• The first PT input requires 3 pins, and two additional pins for each additional PT input.
Example: V130-33-RA22 offers 12 digital inputs. Implementing 2 TC inputs requires 4 pins, leaving 8 pins free. Implementing 2 PT inputs uses 5 input pins.
- The total number of digital inputs listed includes high-speed and adaptable inputs.
- The total number of digital outputs listed includes high-speed outputs.