Máy tính công nghiệp tích hợp màn hình (Panel PC)
Panel PC là dòng máy tính công nghiệp (IPC) tích hợp sẵn màn hình. Panel PC được sử dụng rất rộng rãi trong hầu hết ngành, các lĩnh vực đòi hỏi một nền tảng PC nhỏ gọn, hiệu suất cao tích hợp sẵn màn hình và có thể sử dụng trong các môi trường khắc nghiệt. Panel PC được phân loại rất đa dạng: theo điều kiện môi trường (nhiệt độ, độ ẩm ướt, độ rung động, .v.v.), theo loại màn hình (không cảm ứng, cảm ứng đơn điểm, cảm ứng đa điểm), theo kích thước màn hình (7″, 9″, 10″, 12″, 15″, 19″, 22″, 24″), .v.v.
Không tìm thấy sản phẩm nào khớp với lựa chọn của bạn.
SIEMENS giới thiệu về SIMATIC Panel PC
SIMATIC Panel PCs are suitable thanks to their high industrial compatibility for use in control cabinets, consoles and control panels, as well as directly on the machine. Typical areas of application can be found in both factory and process automation.
There is a broad range of robust, high-performance SIMATIC Panel PCs available for different requirements.
Shared industrial functionality
- High-quality components and modules with a high MTBF (mean time between failure), which also ensure 24-hour operation in the extended temperature range
- High swing/shock capacity of the devices through special hard-disk suspensions, locked connectors and card retainers
- Rugged housing model with high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and integrated industrial power supplies (also in accordance with NAMUR)
- Service-friendly device design
- Bright, brilliant displays in different sizes from 7" to 22"
- Rugged fronts protected from dust, humidity and chemical substances (front-side IP65 degree of protection)
SIMATIC IPC277: The Panel PC with optimized performance – maintenance-free and compact with displays from 7"
- High degree of flexibility for selecting rugged widescreen fronts from 7" to 19" for a more freely configurable display area
- High resolution, large viewing angle, and up to 100% dimmable backlighting for a brilliant display with optimized power consumption
- Absolutely maintenance-free due to the use of CompactFlash/CFast or SSD as mass storage and fanless operation up to 50 °C ambient temperature
- Maximum industrial functionality due to non-volatile retentive memory (option)
- Ready-to-use embedded bundles with visualization and/or control software
SIMATIC IPC377: the industrial Basic Panel PC at an appealing price
- Low-cost platform for visualization in the industrial and industry-oriented field
- Flexible installation in the control cabinet or via VESA, as well as simple connection of I/O devices due to a large number of interfaces
- Fanless industrial design
- Available directly ex stock
SIMATIC IPC477: The powerful embedded Panel PC – maintenance-free with versatile configuration
- Compact design
- High performance with highly compact design and ruggedness
- Flexible expansion using a PCIe I/O card (optional)
- No rotating parts (without fan and hard disk)
- High security due to use of the operating system
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Ready-to-use devices with optionally pre-installed software
- HMI: Innovative HMI software WinCC RT Advanced (inc. logging and recipes)
- Software Controller: with real-time capable software PLC
- Retentive memory onboard (NV-RAM, can be used with software controller)
- Available as PRO version (all-round IP65 degree of protection) with multi-touch
SIMATIC IPC677: The high-end Panel PC – with maximum performance, functional scope and expansion capability
- Rugged, expandable industrial PC with choice of front panels
- Rugged design for industrial use
- Complete PC openness
- Optional PROFIBUS or PROFINET onboard
- All processors with Dual-Core
High degree of industrial capability
The entire construction is designed for purely industrial use. Thus, for example, a special vibration-absorbing suspension of the hard disk ensures operational reliability, even at high mechanical loads. This makes that the SIMATIC Panel PCs are designed for a vibration load of 1 g and a shock load of 5 g.
Thanks to the use of the latest Intel processors from ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) to Intel Core technology, SIMATIC Panel PCs are flexibly scalable for your application.
- Scalable computing power
- Highest computing power
- Latest Intel processor technology
- Core i, Dual Core, ULV, Atom, Celeron
High component continuity and guaranteed availability of spare parts for up to 5 years after product phase-out are ensured e.g. through the development and production of our own motherboards. This enables long-lasting machine concepts without renewed engineering effort.
Service-friendly device design
Upgrades and exchange of components are easy thanks to the device design.
The different already-integrated interfaces allow for various communication and expansion options. Many models are already equipped with Gigabit Ethernet and PROFIBUS DP/MPI interface.
Depending on the model, ISA, PCI and PCI Express slots are available for individual expandability. This enables the further use of existing and new expansion cards.
Considering the desired expandability, SIMATIC Panel PCs have an extremely low mounting depth and can thus be used in very narrow installation locations.
Various options enable an individual solution for your industrial application. Thus, the operator control unit can be operated separately from the computer unit by up to 30 m. The direct control key module increases the operating safety in that it can be used to run the process independently of the operating system and without delay directly on PROFIBUS DP/MPI.
Individually expandable system availability
- RAID1 configuration - high system stability through redundant data management
- SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor – Monitoring of the operating states and early detection of problems locally and in the network
- SIMATIC IPC Image & Partition Creator – downtime minimization through preventive data backup
- SITOP and Masterguard power supply (UPS) – Bridging of voltage dips