Máy tính công nghiệp SIMATIC Box PC
SIMATIC Box PC là dòng máy tính công nghiệp (IPC) nhỏ gọn và chắc chắn được hãng SIEMENS sản xuất & phát triển với thương hiệu SIMATIC. Box PC cung cấp một nền tảng PC hiệu suất cao trong một thiết bị chiếm không gian nhỏ. Với thiết kế chắc chắn và có phạm vi nhiệt độ rộng giúp Box PC có thể lắp đặt trực tiếp trong tủ điều khiển – giải pháp lý tưởng để xử lý hay hiển thị dữ liệu cấp máy và cấp quy trình.
Tổng quan về SIMATIC Box PC
SIMATIC Box PCs provide mechanical engineers, plant engineers and control cabinet builders with particularly rugged industrial PC systems for use in powerful yet compact applications.
The following device classes are available for various requirements:
- SIMATIC IPC127E: The ultra-compact, flexible, rugged industrial PC and IoT gateway in one
- SIMATIC IPC227 (Nanobox PC): The Box PC with optimized performance in compact design – maintenance-free and rugged
- SIMATIC IPC327: Fanless Basic Box PC at an appealing price
- SIMATIC IPC427 (Microbox PC): The powerful embedded IPC – maintenance-free with versatile configuration
- SIMATIC IPC527: The powerful Box PC at an appealing price
- SIMATIC IPC627/IPC827 (Box PC): The high-end IPC – with maximum performance, functionality, and expansion capability
Shared industrial functionality:
- Extreme compactness
- Certification for global marketing
- System-tested with SIMATIC components
- High vibration/shock load during operation
- Wide operational temperature range
- Robust data storage with CompactFlash/CFast or solid-state drive (SSD)
- Varied mounting possibilities for flexibility with installation
- Designed for continuous 24-hour operation
- Integrated parameterizable monitoring functions (temperature, fan, watchdog)
- High service friendliness
- Operating system pre-installed and activated for fast commissioning
- Motherboard developed and manufactured by Siemens
- Availability for 3 to 6 years
- Repairs and spare parts service for 5 years
- High component/design continuity
- Long-term availability of PC components from the Intel embedded line
SIMATIC IPC127 (Nanobox PC): Ultra-compact IoT gateway for data collection, pre-processing, and forwarding of data
- High-performance gateway: IoT gateway for the acquisition/collection/processing/transmission of data / integration of machinery in Cloud/Edge solutions
- For retrofitting and new systems: Networking/retrofitting of digitizing tasks in brownfield and greenfield plants due to ultra-compact design
- Optimized price/performance ratio; ideal for high quantities
SIMATIC IPC227 (Nanobox PC): The Box PC with optimized performance in compact design – maintenance-free and rugged
- Maximum compactness with approx. 1 liter enclosure volume with integrated industrial power supply for minimum space requirements in the control cabinet
- Maximum flexibility thanks to several mounting options and interfaces on one side suitable for every installation situation
- Optimum variety of interfaces due to a large number of integrated interfaces such as a selectable serial connection and 2 x teaming-capable Gigabit-Ethernet
- Maximum industrial functionality due to closed enclosure for optimum dust protection and non-volatile retentive memory
- Further device options for optimum adaptation to the application with additional PCIe slot
SIMATIC IPC327: Fanless Basic Box PC at an appealing price
- Low-cost platform for the industrial and industry-oriented field
- Flexible installation on the DIN rail or wall mounting, as well as simple connection of I/O devices due to a large number of interfaces
- Fanless industrial design
- Fast availability directly ex stock due to preferred versions
SIMATIC IPC427 (Microbox PC): The powerful embedded IPC – maintenance-free with versatile configuration
- Fan-free operation
- High performance with maximum compactness and ruggedness for direct installation in the machine
- Optimized for embedded applications
- Flexibility expandable using one or two PCIe I/O cards (optional)
- Flexible installation options including DIN rail/wall/front upright mounting, even outside control cabinets
- NVRAM for retentive data storage (optional)
SIMATIC IPC527: The powerful Box PC at an appealing price
- High system performance for computation-intensive applications with compact dimensions
- High flexibility due to expansion options
- High degree of investment protection thanks to support of existing systems
- Industrial quality at an attractive price
- Fast availability directly ex stock due to preferred versions
SIMATIC IPC627/IPC827 (Box PC): The high-end IPC – with maximum performance, functionality, and expansion capability
- Maximum system performance for complex measuring, control and visualization tasks
- High flexibility with expansion slots and integral interfaces
- Flexible, space-saving installation with mounting brackets or portrait assembly kits
- Rugged design for direct installation in the machine
- RAID1 controller onboard
- Maximum processor performance up to an ambient temperature of 55 °C
- High system availability
- Battery-backed SRAM as memory for WinAC data
- 4 signaling LEDs
Đặc điểm, đặc trưng chính của SIMATIC Box PC
Due to its ultra-compact design, the SIMATIC IPC127 is especially suitable for retrofits / brownfield systems.
SIMATIC IPC227 is an especially compact and energy-efficient PC in nano format. High-performance Intel processors form the heart of the Nanobox PC with particularly versatile mounting options.
SIMATIC IPC427 (Microbox PC) is an ultra-compact and rugged device for DIN rail mounting, portrait or wall mounting, and for use in the machine: Overall depth from 55 mm.
SIMATIC IPC627 (Box PC) With a maximum overall depth of 100 mm (80 mm without DVD drive), the Box PC can be used even in the smallest of spaces. In addition, space-saving portrait mounting is possible with the SIMATIC Box IPC627/IPC827.
All designs aim to achieve maximum safety in the case of vibration and shock loads. For example, a special vibration-absorbing suspension of the hard disk ensures operational reliability, even at very high mechanical loads. A flash drive slot, which is easily accessible from outside, or a solid-state drive (SSD) is available for setting up low-maintenance, high-availability, diskless systems.
Thanks to its fan-free design and use of CompactFlash/CFast cards, the Microbox PC and the Nanobox PC are especially suitable for maintenance-free 24-hour continuous operation.
Service-friendly device design
The Box PC can simply be folded out for speedy component replacement. The inside of the device is easily accessible for future expansions.
On Box PCs, all interfaces are located on one side. Box PCs can be interfaced with the control/cell level via onboard Ethernet interfaces and communicate in the field via an integrated PROFIBUS interface, which is available as an option. External monitors or displays can be connected via a DVI-I or DisplayPort interface.
Especially the SIMATIC IPC827 with its 5 free PC slots offers multiple expansion options. All Box PCs have CE certification for use in industrial applications and domestic/commercial applications and can therefore be used in building automation or public installations in addition to industrial applications.
Thanks to motherboards developed and manufactured in-house, the SIMATIC Box PCs offer a very high degree of continuity and security of investment. The SIMATIC Box PC models can normally be ordered for a period of 3 years and spare parts are obtainable for at least 5 years after expiration of the active marketing period.
SIMATIC Box PCs can be ordered in custom configurations and are supplied ready for use. The high system availability by design can be further extended by means of additional data backup options (e.g. RAID system, SIMATIC IPC Image & Partition Creator) and efficient software for self-diagnostics (SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor).